A small coved corner is used to provide an easy clean finish to inside corners and for example, can be used at the base of shower trays to facilitate the flow of water.
Available in 2.44m/3.05m Lengths.
Saniclad has tried and tested numerous different couriers and pallet hauliers over our 13 years of trading, and we believe we have built a trusted network of the more efficient couriers/hauliers who are willing to take our abnormal sizes of materials (ugly freight as it's called in the industry!). We pride ourselves in efficiency and quality and aim to dispatch orders same day (if ordered before 12) on a next day delivery (if available).
Unfortunately, due the sizes of our materials, the likes of DPD and UPS won't carry our materials therefore we can't provide detailed/precise delivery information like: Dave will deliver your order between 1.30pm -2pm!!! 😊
Generally, all our deliveries are sent on next day service (postcode depending) and delivery times are between 8.00am and 6pm. Please note: Next day services are NOT guaranteed, and installers should not be booked in until good are received safely.
Where possible, and if within our area, we deliver on our Sani-Vans and can provide more accurate estimated delivery times. However, due to the volume and nationwide/ worldwide coverage, most of our deliveries will be delivered using one of our trusted couriers/ pallet hauliers and unfortunately, they don't offer estimated time of arrivals (ETA).
- If on the day of delivery, you require an ETA, please call us and we'll try obtaining an ETA form the courier/ pallet haulier. Times are not guaranteed and may just be AM or PM.
- If your delivery is time critical then we advise to email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with order and delivery details. We can then quote the delivery times/ services on offer; however, delivery times are NOT guaranteed.
- If we are unable to fulfil an agreed delivery date or there are delays etc we will contact you in advance to discuss alternative delivery options.
- Any missed deliveries will incur a redelivery charge at cost price from courier pallet haulier. Generally, drivers will wait 10-15mins for the receiver to appear. Please ensure all your delivery and contact details are correct and provide any additional delivery details to assist drivers.
- Whilst we have trialled and tested numerous delivery companies and built a reliable delivery network, deliveries are not guaranteed and sometimes deliveries don't reach their destination on time unfortunately due to reasons out of our control/ unforeseen circumstances.
- Please do not book in your installers until all your materials have arrived safely on site.
- Whilst we send out most of our deliveries on next day delivery service (postcode depending), this is NOT guaranteed and Saniclad cannot be held liable or responsible for deliveries not arriving on estimated delivery date and any resulting loss.
Damages/ missing items:
Whilst we take care in packaging and protecting materials as much as possible, damages or human error can occur. Any damaged or missing goods must be signed for as damaged on the delivery note/ Epod and advise Saniclad immediately. Please take photos where possible. We can then investigate and arrange for replacements to be sent out.
Upon arrival of your order, please check your order is complete and in good condition. The delivery note/ Epod must be signed as damaged or missing and advise us immediately of the situation. We'll investigate and look to replace the missing or damaged goods ASAP.
As with all deliveries, if goods are signed for on the delivery note as goods received in good order then missing/ damaged goods cannot be replaced after being signed as received in good condition.
- Goods can be returned providing all materials are received back to us in resaleable condition. We will advise if resaleable after warehouse inspection of returns.
- If wanting to return goods, the order must be accepted, then contact Saniclad immediately of return request and we'll email you a returns form outlining our returns procedure.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to organise the return of their order and customer is liable/ responsible to cover the expenses of the return.
- A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Cancellations must be made ASAP prior to dispatch and should be emailed to email@example.com. If your order has not been dispatched, you can cancel FOC. Once dispatched, the cost of return will be deducted from your refund.
Delivery advice/ guidelines:
- Please plan for suitable offloading equipment or labour to be available to unload your goods. Where goods are being delivered palletised, due to insurance guidelines; pallets are curb-side drops and are to be offloaded by the customer using a forklift or handballed by 2 able bodied people. The pallet hauliers we use DO NOT have their own forklift trucks attached. Any deliveries that fail due to not being able to be unloaded will incur redelivery charges.
- Courier deliveries of smaller orders will be delivered to the door by driver.
- Please advise us in your order notes of any access or vehicle limitations which could affect the delivery vehicle successfully delivering your goods. Any deliveries that fail due to access restrictions which were not advised will incur redelivery charges. Delivery vehicle could be an artic lorry therefore access restrictions such as size, weight, parking/ access limitations etc should be carefully considered and advise us of in you order notes to prevent failed deliveries and redelivery charges.
Saniclad offer a cutting service on most of our sheets. Please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.